ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alfa front end

MKIII 138
like this update a lot

alfa-brera-kit-front.jpg

like an evo 10 but with more style and aggression

:)

guess the model ?

yeah, i don't like it though... looks too fussy for me.

Oh, and I'm guessing its a kit for the Brera?

Turbos.
Red one is quite nice tbh!

I love 159 Sportwagens. They seem quite popular in Germany/Belgium, with a lot running on wide rims. Look epic.

MKIII 138
:lolup:

sad but true

again, im not sure the lastest alfas are that bad, in the end many people now wont buy for passion or looks, feel thats why there are lots of dull vag mobiles driving around so every manufacturer is pushing for german quality even renault... sadly the cars become duller

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The brera is a f**king great looking car why in gods name would you want to change it :S
2007-Autodelta-Alfa-Romeo-Brera-J5-3-2-C-Front-Angle-Closeup-1280x960.jpg

Alfa_romeo_Brera_4.jpg

I love Brera's but not that kit & the wheels are questionable too. I'd much rather a normal 'quick' one.

- Gally talks sense !

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I love Brera's but not that kit & the wheels are questionable too. I'd much rather a normal 'quick' one.

- Gally talks sense !
Flol lets not get carried away now.

^ lol !

Looks evil, I love it - but then I love Alfas!

I sooooooo want a Mito GTA.
Have you seen a mito gta the metal ? The local fiat stealers by me has a few in, I found them a bit hmm tbh. Shame really as I thought he concept pics looked ace.

He also has kitedd up 500 abarth's they look sh*t hot !!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I didn't even know the mito gta was anymore than a concept! :S Going to have to go have a looky see I think!

Think the arbarth is on level for looks tho.

^ lol !

Have you seen a mito gta the metal ? The local fiat stealers by me has a few in, I found them a bit hmm tbh. Shame really as I thought he concept pics looked ace.

He also has kitedd up 500 abarth's they look sh*t hot !!

the gta isnt out yet :s

He had three in the other week, I thought they were gta's as they looked so different to the others he had there. All three were kitted up with red calipers & funky wheels.
Hmm, i've no idea what they were then :S I really thought they were gta's. I might see if they are there over the weekend & actually get out of the car to look properly.