ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alien Green 200

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
My first clean of the AG, I've had it over 2 months too :ROFLMAO:

Went for a short drive afterwards, took a couple of pics:

IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_0261.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Tremendous!!! Lovely spec. Why have Renault been so good at colours? From titanium being the best silver to even Albi blue, liquid yellow etc they always nailed colours.

Needs a GT spoiler just to tidy upt he rear. The 197 suits no spoiler but the 200 needs one.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Stunning!

Any plans for a set of Recaros?

I’d be lying if I said no!

However I have the id ‘quilted’ leather in mine, so I’d want recaros in this finish (only seen one black set ever) or a knackered set to have re trimmed correctly. I reckon it’ll be expensive though!

There’s one set on eBay now in the right finish but red, which is not what I want [emoji23]

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin

However I have the id ‘quilted’ leather in mine, so I’d want recaros in this finish (only seen one black set ever) or a knackered set to have re trimmed correctly. I reckon it’ll be expensive though!

There’s one set on eBay now in the right finish but red, which is not what I want [emoji23]

oooft! they will look epic and will obviously be worth every single penny ;)

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Saw them the other day, pretty easy to redye the leather to black!!
I'd be buying them personally, would look epic in this ... far better value than the ones with the knackered bolster for £1600...

SharpyClio

ClioSport Club Member
Just dawned on me where the photos are, I ride through there all the time!

The AG does look good, there's one parked at the leisure centre all the time in Beverley looks tidy as well.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Just dawned on me where the photos are, I ride through there all the time!

The AG does look good, there's one parked at the leisure centre all the time in Beverley looks tidy as well.
Yep, I live a village over from there. Great cycling down through Birdsall!

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Car looks great @jenic.

Those red recaro's aren't a bad price considering it's a full interior, all the others on ebay are was more expensive. Red and green though 🤔.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Car looks great @jenic.

Those red recaro's aren't a bad price considering it's a full interior, all the others on ebay are was more expensive. Red and green though 🤔.
Like Dave says they’d need dyeing, I also don’t want a full interior

I think it would be best to pick up a pair of normal fronts that have heavy wear for £1k and get trim technique to reupholster them.

Also splitting the cost into two like this makes it easier to justify 🤣

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Like Dave says they’d need dyeing, I also don’t want a full interior

I think it would be best to pick up a pair of normal fronts that have heavy wear for £1k and get trim technique to reupholster them.

Also splitting the cost into two like this makes it easier to justify 🤣
The only problem with that is people think knackered ones are worth £1500 these days!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-

Sell the whole interior together then go for 200 rear bench & normal yellow dots

Racky

ClioSport Club Member
  Minion Yellow
@jenic you still want recaros ? Cheap set on FB for 750 but you need to act fast.

On 197/200/200T.net group

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
@jenic you still want recaros ? Cheap set on FB for 750 but you need to act fast.

On 197/200/200T.net group
I want yes, but not just now. This month is the first month in ages I've not had car finance or car bills to pay and I'm feeling very flush 😂

Thanks for the heads up though!

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
Think the recaro seat prices are coming down a bit. They’d got to 1500-1700 for a nice set of yellow dot on FB a few months ago. Seen a couple recently around 1000 and even below.