ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alien Invasion

Inferno 182
After 3 months of waiting i finally picked up the new car,and it was well worth the wait the colour is stunning but a nightmare to get on camera!!
bigsmile.gif
Just a few pics
lol.gif

old and new
S8300991.jpg

S8300992.jpg

S8300994.jpg

S8300995.jpg

S8300996.jpg

S8300997.jpg

S8300998.jpg

S8301000.jpg

S8301001.jpg

S8301002.jpg

S8301007.jpg

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
STUNNING!!!!!!!!!
When I come back to a renaultsport it will be an AG 200 with recaro's though ;)

BMW 320d M-Sport
Like the colour but still, the 197 is the far better looking car. Not a fan of the short plate either. Spoiler and wheels look great tho!

Inferno 182
Be honest, did you buy the alien just for the photo?
When i ordered the car back in july my missus seen it on ebay so bought it as she was looking forward to the car although she will be very very lucky to drive it ;)

DB.

BMW 440i
Your plate looks too short mate, cheapens the look of the car to be honest!

Well done for getting an AG though, looks ace!

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
When i ordered the car back in july my missus seen it on ebay so bought it as she was looking forward to the car although she will be very very lucky to drive it ;)
Good man. Kerbs and black wheels are a terrible combo.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
EPIC alien green + black speedlines !!! thee best combo......shame no recaros though :(

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Looks strange next to the 197, cant put my finger on why though? Shortened plate maybe?

still good choice on colour, is nice in the flesh :)

Si

RS Clio 172
i got so excited when i saw this thread. then i saw the cup spoiler :dead: get rid of it and it'd be one of my fav cars :D

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
People do get hung up over the Recaros. Yes, they look/feel special, but the standard seats are VERY good imo, and you do sit lower (fact!)

I only got my Recaors cos i'm a badge ***** ;)

Inferno 182
People do get hung up over the Recaors. Yes, they look/feel special, but the standard seats are VERY good imo, and you do sit lower (fact!)

I only got my Recaors cos i'm a badge ***** ;)

^^^ Spot on mate i was very tempted with the Recaro's but i know from my 197 how good the standard seats are,and like you say the recaro sits higher which i found driving renaults 200 cup at the cadwell trackday

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Looks brilliant mate, love the 197 as well.

As said before i'd get different plates but still looks spot on.

Inferno 182
yes mate. used to work for them too. how did you find the customer service with em?

To be honest im from the midlands and get serviced up here and only stumbled on Ware garage by chance when my boss/mate went down about 5 years ago to buy a evo 7.
We met Donald and it ended up turning into a good relationship where over the years we have have put friends in touch and put about 30 sales through ware including our vans,we also ended up wiring Donald's house that he built.
So all in all very good as we just deal direct with Donald but as im sure you know its a very good little set up down there.

Megane 225
To be honest im from the midlands and get serviced up here and only stumbled on Ware garage by chance when my boss/mate went down about 5 years ago to buy a evo 7.
We met Donald and it ended up turning into a good relationship where over the years we have have put friends in touch and put about 30 sales through ware including our vans,we also ended up wiring Donald's house that he built.
So all in all very good as we just deal direct with Donald but as im sure you know its a very good little set up down there.

yeah Donald is a good bloke. tbh when i started working with them ( was only 18) i found it quite hard to get on with him but i think that was just my age. but the more i worked there the better i got on with him and Russel. they have got a nice little set up going. lectworth renault is closer to me but i always go to ware coz they are always more than happy to help out with any problems and my clio is always a pain to get parts for! dunno why lol. any way mate hope you enjoy the new car! very jealous!!!!!!!!!

Inferno 182
yeah Donald is a good bloke. tbh when i started working with them ( was only 18) i found it quite hard to get on with him but i think that was just my age. but the more i worked there the better i got on with him and Russel. they have got a nice little set up going. lectworth renault is closer to me but i always go to ware coz they are always more than happy to help out with any problems and my clio is always a pain to get parts for! dunno why lol. any way mate hope you enjoy the new car! very jealous!!!!!!!!![/quote]

cheers mate im sure i will :)
Russell was not in today which was a shame as i was retuning his car after 2 and a half years.My blue 197 was his demo car.