ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ALL DONE...........................

yummy yummy yummy i got love in my tummy, and i feel like stealing YOU!

haha!

nice, but a bit TOO black! if ya know what i mean!

nah i think they look ace mate - ages ago at the motor show (was a good few years back now) on the kahn stand, they had a set of rs...er something or other - the flat 5 spokes with the allen key bolts at the end of each spoke. they had sprayed a set black with a titanium/purple flip - since then ive wanted a set the very same - urs are the only other alloys ive seen that come close.........

fancy doin my 17 Bk rims for me mate - how much?

Ray

dude i couldnt.

thing is i didnt mind doing mine, because if i f##k it up, then np i would just hand them over to a pro and tell them to sort my mess out! i have nothing to lose you see!

but doing someone elses and they go wrong!! thats a different story.

thanks for the kind words.

weight.

Leon Cupra

They look great mate, make you car stand out from all the other 16vs. Ill keep a look out for it when im around the Halesowen-Dudley area.

Tim.

p.s. whos is the Scoob??

Trophy

Weight,

Not my bag baby!

But as long as you like them, had mine refurbed now, show you at the next midlands meet.

Mat.

1- needs windows tinting

2- looks nice

3- y is there one of those god damn awful looking " oooops i fell out the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down" imprezas there?

Tim-Grove, deffo bring me to a hault, if you can catch me mate :)

paddymph, thats funny man, hehe, wont tell my bro;)

matbrown,honesty is the best policy:) but dude, the above pics are pants!! dont know why i put them up! wait till you see it in the flesh first! it is b-a-d a-s-s!

BenR, anthercite is for girls(no offence you fine feminine examples)

GirlRacer, hell learn to read his mail soon;)

Ben j1- already playing with this one!

2- thank you

3- see above!

haha, you boy racer you!!

ill take a pic of my anthracite steelies on my XR2 when i get them finished. Thats comitment! steelies!!?? anthracite!!

im not a member......i have not got a clio fast enough to bother with.

when i get a 172.....if i do in the uk then i will become a member....no point otherwise. BTW, i hate my clio in the UK at the mo and love my ford, so abuse is permitted!! lol

its just such a pants car-slow, handles crap even with Konis etc etc, shakes squeakes, leaks, breaks down....overall...a poor show.