ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All LY owners please.

Italian 3.2 V6
I don't think the 200 looks awful but ido agree that the R27 looks that little bit better..

Especially with the correct colour n wheel combo... Ay JayR ;)

This thread = major fail ( due to the spam :( ) will make a thread sometime soon with an plan, route, dates etc In the meet section.

LY 200
I don't think the 200 looks awful but ido agree that the R27 looks that little bit better..

Especially with the correct colour n wheel combo... Ay JayR ;)

Yes mate! Shame the R27's didnt come with the option of Matte Black Speedlines as i would've been all over one of those! :eek:

Barge
Yes mate! Shame the R27's didnt come with the option of Matte Black Speedlines as i would've been all over one of those! :eek:

R27 would look terrible with black speedlines considering a lot of the car is themed for the anthracite look. 1/3 of it is covered in anthracite stickers. All of that plus black plus red brakes plus colour of the car spells visual disaster, IMO.

But we're not allowed opinions in here. LOL!

Mini Cooper S sport
The only car im not really keen on it on is the Meg.

:dapprove:

Oddly enough the only car I'm not keen on in LY is the 200, it just doesn't work for me. Looks amazing on everything else, especially the R27.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Nor does JayR, hence my response. Haters :dapprove: I'll just stay at home and eat worms while all you other LYs get together.

LOL, don't believe everything you read! I love the Meg, particularly in LY.
I was hurt by your harsh words.

Italian 3.2 V6
c**ky and un-needed opinions FTL.. If you notice, it ruins most threads and would you believe it the same names appear most of the time in most of the ruined threads... That's all I am saying in that department.

PSJ.

LY 200
R27 would look terrible with black speedlines considering a lot of the car is themed for the anthracite look. 1/3 of it is covered in anthracite stickers. All of that plus black plus red brakes plus colour of the car spells visual disaster, IMO.

But we're not allowed opinions in here. LOL!

If i kept the LY it was getting little things done to it this summer and one of them was either the standard wheels in matte or Trophy Turinis (which has already been done and looked the sex) so i dont think it would have been a total visual disaster!

Im sure there is an LY R27 over on clio197 with Satin Black Speedlines and it looks the shiz anyway!

:dapprove:

Oddly enough the only car I'm not keen on in LY is the 200, it just doesn't work for me. Looks amazing on everything else, especially the R27.

Sorry LY! I dont nessasarily dislike it on the Meg, i just prefer it on the Clios!

The Meg looks nice in LY. At least it's a man's car in a girls colour.

You say now your a Ford fan boy! ;)

Not at all. I've long been known to think that LY is a girls colour. Nothing to do with me now owning a Ford. That's silly.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Not at all. I've long been known to think that LY is a girls colour. Nothing to do with me now owning a Ford. That's silly.

I wish someone made me aware of this, as now i've got an ugly, girls-colour car, Revels kept telling me to get Alien..

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
i like the idea of having one BIG meet and spliting on the colours. LY, trophys, RBs cups.

Yup, Back on topic too :approve:

Would look good at FCS if we grouped colours, but from past experience, it's easier said than done.

Best bet is to pick a place based on the area that most are from. Pick a date. See who goes.

The ever planning stage means it never happens.

Italian 3.2 V6
Best bet is to pick a place based on the area that most are from. Pick a date. See who goes.

The ever planning stage means it never happens.

I was thinking this. revels, is there any easy way you could help me narrow down best area to organise this LY meet. Since u have the power.. ;)

PSJ.

Nope. Just have to work out somewhere central to everyone.

FCS late in the day when space appears and everyone is bored and going home would probs be best. If all you want is photos.

Barge
People don't need to give their car type/colour when they join as a rule, so not sure really how Revels could find it out. Probably your best bet for this forum would be to start a poll for example on a 'What colour is your Renault?' thread, etc. :)

LY 200
I'm sure the south west has the other 62 LY 182's so that's probably a good place to start! ;)

Italian 3.2 V6
There is a LY pic thread but not many owners posted up, could pm the owners.. spose that's a start..

Maby even Start a new one as it's abit old now...

PSJ.