ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All Racing Blue 182's on the Forum...

RB 182 FF,1.2 16V
A other pic of mine!👍
20191115_143153.jpg

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
I’d love an RB

Would sell mine and get one but my car is completely stock (which I’d want) & original paint (black) with zero rust and going by what I’ve seen recently most stuff for sale isn’t. ie it could be a big regret moment.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
The thing is, these cars are 15 years old now so a high number will have had paintwork done at some point. Paintwork isn't a bad thing, but for some reason, some people wince if it's had paintwork done?

Although nice to know theres some out there that's original with no rust, which is rare. @jameswrx

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
Original paint on a 15 year old car? I'd like to see pics :)

Technically mines 17 years old. I bought it a long time ago for my ex and paid more than average at the time. Chap I bought it from was proper anal about it. Prob had it between me & ex (I was given it back a few years ago) about 8-9 years maybe.

It would prob come up amazing with a detail as these pics are just washed and it’s really swirled up from the few times it’s been washed.

Not bad for near on 130k miles

6BE09402-4B78-49D5-8125-ABF2FA8A1748.jpeg

6A90C369-B41A-4152-9388-095E69B04A00.jpeg

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Looks spot on mate. It will have had paint though but does it matter, nope as long as its a half decent job.

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
Looks spot on mate. It will have had paint though but does it matter, nope as long as its a half decent job.

An area of the O/S on the front bumper is the only thing and that’s just touched up. I’ve been over it with a fine tooth and certain all the panels are original paint. Even has its original supplying dealer plates (which incidentally still got all it’s health check paperwork for over the first years of its life going back)

I wouldn’t say it’s original lightly as I’m fussy as feck for checking paintwork and I’ve been in or around the trade for 25 years and it was the first job I was taught.

Don’t get me wrong she’s no minter but few have been more original all their life I’d hazard!

Good little car though but worthless and my point was if I sold it for say, what £1500?? Would I get as nice of an RB car for even £3k?

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
Exactly mate. What's the Impreza like?

Awesome. STI V6 which I’ve had 7 years.

Very rare colour for a JDM sti as it’s (unfortunately as it’s my least fav thing) similar colour to the UK cars so people with half a clue assume it’s a tarted up UK car. I’ve never seen another saloon sti this colour, seen a couple of Type R sti’s in it though and the V6 type r sti brochure has one in I believe.

Another car I’d struggle to replace. Still sub 80k and has been here since it was almost new and have all its history (inc old ads)

Sorry for the RB hijack chaps.

RB 182 FF,1.2 16V
imprezaworks , I think pics of my 182 are okay, not brilliant but not crap.The car is in brilliant original condition as could be verified by people who came to view it.Saying no more & not rising to your rude comment.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
For sure mate. The pics and the condition look great. Was only a jest comment about the pictures. No need to 'rise', it was a joke.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Cleaned the belts again yesterday, annual spring job as this light grey was THE best idea Renault ever had 🤦‍♂️

20200409_125242.jpg
20200409_125309.jpg

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
appears my camera on the phone has gone full potato too, apolgies….and that boot seal is clearly annoying too, list of niggles added to

joe hk&uk

ClioSport Club Member
  182 cup

Attachments

• 20200410_110056.jpg
    20200410_110056.jpg
    308.7 KB · Views: 36

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
cheers @OneTime_ it's got a bit out of hand really, carbon everywhere and maybe a little too much for some, but keeps me interested in the car after 7.5 years :) i just love to tinker!

yours is looking clean to, lovely!