ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Racing Blue 182's on the Forum...

Cads

ClioSport Club Member
  RB Clio 182, Mazda 6
Did you buy the carbon bits or do them your self
By coincidence Ive just ordered a pair of carbon skins door bullets for my RB. Saw their post on Faceache and before I knew what was going on Id sent the bloke the money!!

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182/Mk1 F7P+F4R
I'm still undecided, think with rest of front end carbon on it'll maybe work so gonna go for it I think.

@0ss bullets were done by carbon skins on Facebook, weren't cheap though, 70 quid I think. Including him supplying the bullets themselves.

Reactions: 0ss

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182/Mk1 F7P+F4R
Exactly @Dr Jekyll it's all reversible and I do love to tinker so I'll get them fitted nicely to some spare mirrors and easy enough remove if not happy.

@0ss I used to have 16" ones but imo the 15" look better, and are lighter so no brainer really.

Beautiful wheels though, I need more of them, enough for a set for each car :ROFLMAO:

0ss

ClioSport Club Member
Exactly @Dr Jekyll it's all reversible and I do love to tinker so I'll get them fitted nicely to some spare mirrors and easy enough remove if not happy.

@0ss I used to have 16" ones but imo the 15" look better, and are lighter so no brainer really.

Beautiful wheels though, I need more of them, enough for a set for each car :ROFLMAO:
You have wheely bad issues hoarding Clio parts my friend . I also have more Clio wheels in the shed than on the 3 clio's we own不.