ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All Racing Blue 182's on the Forum...

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
The old girl is starting to knock on and it's showing. The bodywork does need attention but with a weeks driving trip up and around Scotland later in the year, it won't be this year that it'll be done. Touch ups it is!

20220119_163714-01.jpeg
20220119_163934-01.jpeg
20220119_165142-01.jpeg

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
What you even on about @Jekyll you painted it about two years ago and it's on baby miles, brand new that RB of yours and always looks glorious :cool:

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
I actually like the look of some cars this time of year dirty.Makes them look used,which obvs they are with the dirt.

Yeah, me too. My 200 is covered now, had a double take this morning at the salt wearing, mud splattered, seagull-turd adorned filthy little slut as I got to work.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
I've covered 60k plus in that time and just a painted bonnet to show for it ..... And a huge rust scab, flol

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member
Newbie adding a photo.
View attachment 1577395
I know I own another red Clio but the colour of this just pops.
@ajracer - Crikey, that looks very clean from the pictures. Couple of touch ups on the bumper and rear quarter? So what are your plans for that then? I've been thinking should i ditch the Turinis on my RB and go back to standard 182 alloys. I might just get a set and switch them around. Turini's are lovely but i equally love these when they're Factory.

ajracer

ClioSport Club Member
@ajracer - Crikey, that looks very clean from the pictures. Couple of touch ups on the bumper and rear quarter? So what are your plans for that then? I've been thinking should i ditch the Turinis on my RB and go back to standard 182 alloys. I might just get a set and switch them around. Turini's are lovely but i equally love these when they're Factory.
Thanks Jon. I know what you mean about the stock wheels on a RB. I hated them on my BG but somehow they look really on this colour car. She has had some paint but is in very nice condition. Not going to be as thorough as you but just going to replace anything that’s worn and enjoy her all year round.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Your RB’s alter ego 😂

Actually I’m trying really hard with the BG at the moment trying to catch you up.

Oi what you trying to say, my RB is immaculat...... aha haha... sorry couldn't keep a straight face.

How many are on your BG then? I'm still rattling 16k ish a year so it'll take some catching

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
I’m on baby miles at 134,000 but using it everyday now. Same as you around 16k a year.
You'll never catch up then, we'll just pace it out.... although my plan is 250k this time next year and then trackday it again before 99p no reserve eBay sale :eek: