ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All Racing Blue 182's on the Forum...

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
bart-caliente.gif

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
That's stunning you've probably answered this 1000 times but what coilovers is that on? Sits really well.

Thanks, although pics make it look better than in person as its needing some TLC now.

It's on BC coilovers but I've converted the rear to full coilover setup, not the separate shock and spring which comes with the kit.

Simon1975

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup/Meg R26
Thanks, although pics make it look better than in person as its needing some TLC now.

It's on BC coilovers but I've converted the rear to full coilover setup, not the separate shock and spring which comes with the kit.
Much of a difference by converting rear to full coilover setup.

X J07HAM

ClioSport Club Member
  RS 200/RS 182
Unfortunately today is the last day of driving the RB before she gets abandoned in works carpark with my RS200 for the rest of the year. Hopefully the next time she's properly smashed round some back roads she will be turbo'd. The old Mitsubishi L200 is going to feel like a boat now after using this as the daily for the last 7 months :cry:
20230507_191134.jpg
20230507_191540.jpg