ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All Racing Blue 182's on the Forum...

182 Cup
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Got my Speedline's on this weekend, I absolutely adore them!! Me and the Mrs now have our own little Blue Crew

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
@Cerrone

That looks great. I tried megs cleaner and auto glym srp today, will stick a couple of pics up tomo. Trying to decide what wax to throw on top.
Cheers mate it was only a very quick wash! No time to wax it as I was cooking for mother’s day! Hopefully I will get some more time in the next couple of weeks to go to town on it! Soon as I finished it started raining... standard!

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
View attachment 1359412 View attachment 1359413 View attachment 1359414 View attachment 1359415
Had a bit of spare time today so managed to give the car a bath! Nothing special but after driving it 96 miles last weekend (that’s a lot for my Clio!) it was nice to see it clean again!

Looks mega clean Dan :smiley:

View attachment 1359425 View attachment 1359424

Got my Speedline's on this weekend, I absolutely adore them!! Me and the Mrs now have our own little Blue Crew

Looks great mate and they really suit the stripes. Definitely keep them. I do contemplate adding them to mine at times. I think they work well with the white wheels :cool:

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Cheers @Dr Jekyll . I’m Looking at getting some different sealant to try, I’ve read good things about Chemical Guys black light glaze just trying to find a nice wax to go with it. Has anyone tried it?

Took the girl out of winter hibernation:
  • Oil and filter change;
  • Check over at Frampton Garage;
  • Weather forecast dry so take the RS3s off and put the Extreme VR2s back on;
  • Wash and brush up.
All ready now for the Castle Combe Sprint on Saturday :) Anybody going to watch? I'm car 76 - drop by and say 'Hello'.

DSC_0213 (2).JPG

Incredible how many small stones the soft tyres pick up ......
DSC_0216 (2).JPG

joe hk&uk

ClioSport Club Member
  182 cup
20180320_124347.jpg
20180320_164932.jpg
unfortunately ....the rear wheel are rubbing abit especially when is going round the round about and rough roads....sigh