ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All Racing Blue 182's on the Forum...

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Seats and spoiler incoming, sheep RB is baaaaa
IMG_20180419_220503_503.jpg

Somnambulist

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
I need another Clio in my life! I've had a Trophy and a 172 Cup but I always wanted a RB 182 and this thread isn't helping. If anyone is thinking of selling this year please let me know, would consider anything although it'll be for road use so I don't want a track build/stripped car.

Darryl_1983

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 Cup
My recent purchase, fresh from having it belts and dephaser done, plus engine and gearbox oil changed, thermostat and coolant, and airbag lights programmed out at Diamond Motors. Expensive start to ownership, but hopefully worth the cost upfront for hassle free motoring for a while.

dhOsQWR.jpg

VtQZTIv.jpg

36pGS3q.jpg

PGaV422.jpg

NXMQayN.jpg

I've got plenty of stuff i want to change to improve the car over time, but it'll be staying fairly standard engine wise, got a fatty style intake and ktec exhaust currently, and i'll be getting it mapped at efi at some point this year.

I already have cooksport springs to throw on when i get a free day, and a new set of headlights with the darker inserts.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Did you leave your car at Carl’s a good few weeks back? Looks really familiar as I saw it when I popped in.

Darryl_1983

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 Cup
Did you leave your car at Carl’s a good few weeks back? Looks really familiar as I saw it when I popped in.
No wasn't mine, i did enquire about having the group N timing done with the belt change, but i just couldn't fit it in with my schedule at the minute, and didn't want to push my luck with the belt change being over due by a couple of months.

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Thanks... just need to get them cooksports installed, and switch the headlights over, will look a lot better then.
I’ve been toying with the idea of black inserts on my rb I think it really suits them! It will look brilliant mate.

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Looking really good mate! The exhaust is looking really good! Sits out perfectly! I noticed the weekend how much mine sticks out the back and I don’t like it!