ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All Racing Blue 182's on the Forum...

RB 182 FF
First time I’ve cleaned the RB in a few weeks, still scrubs up well for a quick wash!
1E7AA821-3114-4CD7-AA78-4EA23F41CAF6.jpeg
287042B0-6BA9-48FF-9B89-6756BB887A80.jpeg
E4F2B080-298C-4474-9FB1-BF030DC44249.jpeg

Got the car out of the garage this morning to wash off the grime from my last trip to Castle Combe -

DSC_0173 (2).JPG

DSC_0175 (2).JPG

Really please with the Interstate Race DNRT tyres ….. If you want some cheap road-legal, track tyres or List 1B competition tyres then you could do a lot worse than these. Interstate has gone bust so they are being sold off at a discounted price. 4 tyres at £259 inc delivery - on flea bay.

DSC_0165 (3).JPG

Next event - Bristol Pegasus Track Day at Castle Combe on the 18th August.

Rb 182
A couple of up to date ones of mines. Adore this wee car, goes very well for what it is only just now getting the hang of it all working together.

Did 120+ miles around Donny and the trip down and back (800miles)

Also did a soaking wet evening at Knockhill, again faultless. I should really do a bit of a build thread.
IMG_5671.JPG
IMG_5617.JPG
IMG_6112.JPG

IMG_5671.JPG
IMG_5617.JPG
IMG_6112.JPG

Two more snaps from Howie Fowler …… thanks.

These are both just after Bunny's Leap at Wiscombe Park. Its one of the more technical features at Wiscombe as the car goes light over Bunny's - just as you are trying to turn ? Even with rock-hard suspension you can see from these two photos that the weight moves from the drivers side to the passenger's side as you go through the kink after Bunny's.

Very easy place to either clip the barrier or go on the grass - neither option is very sensible at 70+ mph :)

bunnys (2).jpg

bunnys2 (2).jpg

Car looks very planted tbh, what setup is it on?

Not a very sophisticated set up: Gaz coilovers ..... The cheap ones not the 'Gold' version. I can't see any brand on the springs or the actual spring rates.... All I know is they are quite harsh on the road but seem very good for track / sprint / hillclimb. Camber bolts on the front to give me some negative camber which certainly helps 'turn in' on sharp hillclimb corners.

Tyres are Interstate Race DNRT in soft compound (80 wear rate)..... road legal and very impressive tyres for the money. 28 psi on the front and 26 psi on the rear.

Rb 182
D75B894C-C842-4738-9C14-7A1654C70144.jpeg

One from the local ice cream place the other week, I do enjoy puttering about in it with the wee man at the weeekends.

DF1ADFD1-F929-46C4-8E73-CC530A68AEBA.jpeg

One from the PFC magazine from the French Car show coverage. I did hear they were only taking pics of the really fast cars, but this is unconfirmed ?.