ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All Racing Blue 182's on the Forum...

Tomh182

ClioSport Club Member
  S3 8P
3723CC68-72F7-4F3E-AA9E-21A9A1B02A6F.jpeg

Something a bit different sat on super turismos. Thoughts? Looking for a set of 2118s..

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Torn between them tbh. I do love turinis, but I think the always look smaller than the big slab sided standard rims.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
I'm forever on the fence with it, hence I like to run the stock over winter to get my standard fix

then come summer, chop and change between the Turini's, the Williams and the Superleggera

Kiffle

ClioSport Club Member
Thought I'd put some photos of recent track experiences (y)

Forge Action Day at Castle Combe was the first time I had been on track and was fantastic, the weather was great and I've definitely got the bug for track days. Car really surprised me and the new brake and tyre setup felt got some abuse - glad I chose to upgrade over the standard stuff even for the short 15 minute sessions.

Combe no plate.jpg

Looks like it could do with some Coilovers in this shot :LOL: only on standard cup shocks and springs at the moment.

Clio @ Forge Action Combe no plate.jpg

Did a couple more sessions at Action Day Finale on Saturday - again at Castle Combe.

The weather was awful in the morning so left the road tyres on. I did have a little spin at Quarry which was quite embarrassing - luckily I didn't leave the tarmac but shouldn't really have been pushing as in the conditions.🤦‍♂️

ADF 1 .jpg

The track had completely dried after lunch so managed to blag another session through work as the car was on the Ramair Filters stand again. Should've taken the spacers off the back though as both rear wheels were rubbing coming out of the chicanes. Apart from that, the car didn't miss a beat.

ADF 3.jpg

Hoping to do a full track day next year after some maintenance and possibly some upgrades over the winter.🤞

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
@Dr Jekyll the car is just used everywhere daily and I don't really think about where I park it etc as it's 'just a daily' so try not to be precious about it. But it saddens me that human nature means some bugger did that and found it acceptable to drive off and leave me with essentially a 200 quid bill

Simon1975

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup/Meg R26
Here's mine. Had it a year was completely standard when I bought it

Attachments

• 2019-11-22_11.12.15.jpg
    2019-11-22_11.12.15.jpg
    316.7 KB · Views: 155
  • 2019-11-22_11.14.07.jpg
    2019-11-22_11.14.07.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 146