ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All Racing Blue 182's on the Forum...

gavinf91

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 9, Fiesta
061CBE27-9BCB-4796-9403-12EC8D3BD418.jpeg

straightened the exhaust so can take pictures of the back of it now 🙌

RB 182 FF
I had thought about it but didn‘t really think I had enough to do/put on there... I suppose it could be worthwhile though I’ll start one up, thanks!

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Very much appreciate that @massivewangers.

I do think its a good looking car with the mods I've done (obviously biased but I would be as I wouldn't have done them otherwise!) but ill have to disagree with you on it being the best. There's many more on here that look better in my opinion but I'll take it as a compliment regardless 😁

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Very much appreciate that @massivewangers.

I do think its a good looking car with the mods I've done (obviously biased but I would be as I wouldn't have done them otherwise!) but ill have to disagree with you on it being the best. There's many more on here that look better in my opinion but I'll take it as a compliment regardless 😁

There are faster and more extreme examples once you get into the track/race/rally cars for sure but, in road car terms, this is the one for me. Wheels, colour, ride height, spoiler, it's all spot on.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Popped to see @Dr Jekyll to pick up some wheels for the track car and after so many years of forum banter and chatting finally met Mark. Top bloke, top car (frustratingly clean compared to mine) and great to actually put a real life face to a name.

Few snaps as rude not to let the RB's say hi, 146k v 218k mile dailies. Totally different approaches, Mark's imo is much more focused, fast road through and through, light highlights etc. Mine more flabby, GT spec for cruising more distance and darker accents on the styling. Fascinating stuff. Sure he'll be along soon with much nicer pics 😉

20200915_163236.jpg
20200915_163245.jpg
20200915_163633.jpg
20200915_163628.jpg
20200915_163655.jpg
20200915_163643.jpg