ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All RS Clio owners around Edinburgh and Lothians

Clio 200 cup chassis
Sorry! Off on a tangent, for a wee while. Yeas. My boy was of to Belgium and I may have driven him to school in the Clio.
What Sporty Megane have you got? I sometimes drive the XJR by the Fish Farm. Sometimes on my motorbike. I did spot a med blue Clio 197 a couple of times in Dunbar with kids in the back Wos it you? The occupants looked smart.😅

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
I was out in the Black Ph1 172 on Saturday V6 will also come out soon. I'm usually city centre/Blackhall/Barnton/South Queensferry way.

I don't see that many Renault Sports to be fair

Clio 172
Gwalk, I drive past a ph1 sunflower everyday parked in Gorebridge beside the old folks home, looks mint, that yours?

Yup that's me! Moving to birkenside soon ( across the road from you... I think ) pretty sure I used to see your clio sitting across the street from where I'm moving to

BG 182
Yup that's me! Moving to birkenside soon ( across the road from you... I think ) pretty sure I used to see your clio sitting across the street from where I'm moving to
When you moving? Pretty sure that will have been my clio you seen in the driveway It was the only 182 here I knew of (the R26 is in its place now) no doubt get a face to face soon if we are going to be neeburs lol