ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All The Silver 182s & 172s, Get Your Pics Up :)

182 Cup & 172
As above ;) ill start us off

IMG_2169.jpg

IMG_2182.jpg

IMG_2165.jpg

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
My Cup.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1306767763.270169.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1306767763.270169.jpg
    512.7 KB · Views: 209
  182 Cup & 172
all very nice guys, mines at the top of this thread and now looking at it, it seems like theres something missing, any tips guys ???

02 Clio 172
all very nice guys, mines at the top of this thread and now looking at it, it seems like theres something missing, any tips guys ???

Seems like you could do with another contrasting colour, perhaps badges etc....just my thoughts tho. looks pretty sweet as it is tbh. Is that lowered on springs or coilover's, looking to achieve a similar stance myself

02 Clio 172

Seems like you could do with another contrasting colour, perhaps badges etc....just my thoughts tho. looks pretty sweet as it is tbh. Is that lowered on springs or coilover's, looking to achieve a similar stance myself

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
In two minds whether or not to post both of my Iceburg 172s up (ph1 & cup content)

Was never really happy with them from a cosmetic point of view