ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All The Silver 182s & 172s, Get Your Pics Up :)

Clio 182, 911
large14.jpg

large13.jpg

large4.jpg

Nimbus Grey 197
just wonderd if there is an iceberg appreciation thread on here if not lets go mine

C360_2012-05-20-12-18-49.jpg

C360_2012-05-20-12-15-34.jpg

C360_2012-05-20-12-17-17.jpg

if there is can i get some direction thanks​

Nimbus Grey 197
just looked at this again and didnt realise how pap my pics where lol so i think im going to have to go take some on location lol

Iceberg 172
My toy:

IMAG0560.jpg

Stock 172 apart from the CDA carbon intake, Fujitsubo exhaust and Škoda lip. 79k km (ca 49k miles) on the clock. Goes like stink and handles like a dream.

107 Track Car & C4
Here's a few of mine from the weekend:
20120617_125529.gif

DSCN0004.gif

Standard, Apart From - Eibach Sportlines, Whiteline ARB, K-Tec Exhaust, Carbon Front Diamond, K-Tec Panel Filter

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
That does look bloody nice Danith.

I hate the fact that the more I see anthracite Turinis on Silver 1*2s, the more I like them.

I have an Iceburg 172, must.....resist......sheep.......;)

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
I know I hate it!!!! I tried to resist the turinis but I caved. I'm considering swapping/p ex'ing with 2118s aswell cos my creative brain cells are dead! Cheers bud. Annoys me how the Eibachs make the back sit a tiny bit higher tho! They've arrived back from coilsprings.co.uk today so if my mate has spare time at his garage I'm getting them put on - aswell as my new shocks all round.

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
My Eibachs sit a bit lower at the back than yours,
but I do have a full sized spare and jack in the boot, so I guess that helps. lol

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
I'm guessing mine will sit lower when my 14st fat ass gets in. Front sits quite nicely on Eibachs I think tho and certainly drives a lot smoother than when I had Apex or coilovers! Did you put some snaps of yours up?

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
How long have you had the Eibachs on for?

No-one wants to see the filthy dog kennel, it's not a pretty sight. lol
Mines at 5:30 in all it's grubby glory.

Last edited by a moderator:
  GW 200T
you can sell me the turinis

I know I hate it!!!! I tried to resist the turinis but I caved. I'm considering swapping/p ex'ing with 2118s aswell cos my creative brain cells are dead! Cheers bud. Annoys me how the Eibachs make the back sit a tiny bit higher tho! They've arrived back from coilsprings.co.uk today so if my mate has spare time at his garage I'm getting them put on - aswell as my new shocks all round.