ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alloy foot rest

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
I know there are multiple threads for this but I’m after one of these foot rests

86FA4561-2290-4F0E-B14A-1B22D552FFE0.png

Anyone know of other suppliers? I bought one from the eBay seller, it hasn’t turned up. Looking at feedback on eBay it seems I’m not the only one. I don’t really want one of the stick on ones or the ones with all the flashy Renault sport guff, basically as per the photo. So wondering if there are other suppliers ?? Cheers

2014 Clio 200t edc
I purchased some paint off the same seller recently on eBay, it took a while to be sent but arrived eventually. On a side note didn’t m.a.d used to be on here? I’m sure they used to be a member or trader.

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
I purchased some paint off the same seller recently on eBay, it took a while to be sent but arrived eventually. On a side note didn’t m.a.d used to be on here? I’m sure they used to be a member or trader.
He sure did, Dan I believe he's called. I've had a few bits from him before with no issues but maybe his demand is outstripping his supply abilities

LOK

ClioSport Club Member
  Trek
I ordered a footrest from the above seller last week - was supposed to be delivered by Friday. Let's see what happens. Found it strange that the ad says 576 have been sold already, seems high to me...

LOK

ClioSport Club Member
  Trek
He issued a refund after he claimed that he had sent me a new one. I guess he doesn't have them and is just too lazy to take the ad off eBay.

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Not surprised, I raised a non recieved item case. He then supposedly resent a new item! Which I received fairly quickly once eBay were involved. I won’t be buying anything else from them though.

BMW 120D M Sport
Just seen this thread, I had exact same problem... never received the first one and then got sent another 2 weeks later and it turned up, Thought it was a load of crap when it turned up so it went straight in the bin.

Ended up buying one of those renault sport ones, So much better and it turned up in like 2 days