ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alloy refurb in the derby area?

Clio 16V mk1 ph2
Need 'em doing but can't be bothered to do them myself. Anyone know of anywhere in the derby/ nottingham area?? Any help much appreciated

182FF c/w Recaros
Had one of mine done a few months ago by a guy In Notts (couple of miles outside the city centre).

Before and after pics below.

Was very pleased with the results.

If you want his details, drop me a PM.

Clio-019.jpg

Clio-035.jpg

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
what needs doing on them mate?

i've done a couple of sets so might be able to sort them for you?
or failing that the following:

millenium site services on raynesway will shot blast and powdercoat
speedys on london road will spray them but not sure on quality
advanced autobody on sandown road, off ascot drive will do them, very good work but not sure on price.

i looked into it a fair bit so if you want any info drop me a pm mate.

Renault Clio 1.2
Need 'em doing but can't be bothered to do them myself. Anyone know of anywhere in the derby/ nottingham area?? Any help much appreciated

have a look on ebay for an ebay shop called.. alloy works/z??

or try a diamond cut firm in the area.... alternitavely call 0121 3333111 for the midland auto trader who can im sure tell you of a trader who does something in that region

clio sport / vw golf gt
Chartwell car cosmetics on the parker centre in Derby did mine, they made them better than new! the've got loads of colours to choose from aswell. their phone number is derby 368100.:)