ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alloy Refurb

Mk1 Maxim Sport
Hi all, just wondered if thers anyone on here any good at refurbing alloys without paying rediculous prices!! Im after getting myne done cause iv made a mess of them (had them on to learn) and dont wanna mess em up myself.

If anyones up for the task then please pm me wit ur price etc.

Cheers all

Mk1 Maxim Sport
Just a quick question, what colour dya think would look best on me car?? anthracite , black or white? Im not sure which 1!

U can see in the pic how badly curbed that one is so they defo need doing but not sure of colour

Attachments

• 01082007133.jpg
    01082007133.jpg
    413.8 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
  Mk1 Maxim Sport
That sounds like a decent price tbh. but just read the post on that thread link and uv mentioned they dont sort out scuff marks, Myne need quite a bit of work doing as u can see an if they dont sort that out then theyr no good r they lol!

Tbh with you those wheels are pretty kerbed up, i'm not saying that places can't do them as they can, but they are quite bad.
Maybe consider getting another set of wheels instead for it ??
You don't have to go for an expensive sey by any means at all, you could just go for a set of renault alloys tbh.

Mk1 Maxim Sport
i was thinkin that actually, mite just pay out for a new set and just have a go at doing them ones on my own an if i mess em up then it dnt matter, if i do a decent job then i can flog em. S

Still not sure of colour though, thinkin maybe white for a new set i mean.

If you supply a good side on pic of your car & good pics of the wheels you fancy, then start a thread requesting a ps, someone will do it for you. If you don't give them the pics, they won't help out.