ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alloy Wheel Ideas?

I am wanting to change my 172 alloys to somthing different, i quite like 172cup alloys but they are on alot of cars and wanted somthing different for my monaco blue 172 any ideas? or pictures?

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
These come in silver,anthracite gold and this>>

ProRace2_white_big.gif

Believe it of not, turini's aren't common at all. On here sure quite a few have them, but other than that I rarely see a clio with them on it (excluding 172 cups & 182 trophys)

The one reason that they are a bit common on here is because they work,they look great on clios.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
ultraleggra's, BBS RS001's or 002's, Rota GT3's, Rota Slip Stream's, BBS RX's

I am thinking of maybe getting my wheels re-furbed but dont know want colour? any ideas mybe a coloured lip? any one fancy a photoshop? chears And

182 Cup
Compomotive MO5's

Compomotive MO6's, don't think the MO5's come in the right size if you're looking for 16x7.

MO5's, but think these are 17x7.5?
imagen007ym4.jpg

MO6's, pretty sure they're 7x16:
ClioCompo1.jpg

Like the Rota Slipstreams too, but they don't fit without spacers:
Picture004.jpg

Clio 182 FF RB
ijaen - i have the oz supertourismos on my car but i wanna change them, you should buy them off me ;) hehe
clio18211.jpg

Black 172
Why dont you get your wheels painted?
DSCF0023.gif

I think if i keep my car next year i will change my wheels to turinis always liked those