ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alloy wheel refurb ??

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
cutehomoboi said:
How much would you say?

Probably about £25 with wet n dry , filler , paint and lacquer .Plus the cost of the wheel £36 off ebay . Plus you'll have plenty of filler and wet n dry left for future use . Get the filler from halfords not off the website i posted a link to . They sell small tubs .

MrBillyUK !

106 GTi
I am not sure weather that code was specific to Ixell paint maybe then.

Saved some money by the looks of it then?

CLIOpatra, L22EE W™
So how can I find out the paint code of the alloys on my car?

Pic attached (Daytona Dezent!)...

The only kurbed bit - is around the outside rim (about 3/4's)

Last edited:
  ex Clio 172 owner :(
Yeah I'd love to know the paint code for standard 172 alloys.

I want the wheels to look as original as possible.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
cutehomoboi said:
So how can I find out the paint code of the alloys on my car?

Pic attached (Daytona Dezent!)...

The only kurbed bit - is around the outside rim (about 3/4's)

Don't know sorry . The paint code for mine was inside the centre cap . Maybe somebody will have a better idea than me how to find the paint code for your wheels . Might be stamped inside the wheel ??
R-jay might know ???

MrBillyUK !

106 GTi
182 Rims luckily have the paint code for both the silver and grey on the reverse of the centre cap. Has anyone checked the 172 centre cap for a paint code?

Also is there a chance the 172 rims maybe the same colour as the non cup 182 rims?

Silver 182 wheels - Paint code 205-88 Gris Metal Clair

For aftermarket rims you are going to need to contact the manufacturer or find a good paint supplier that id friendly enough to take some time to try and match some paint for your wheels.

ex Clio 172 owner :(
Personally I think the non cup 182 alloys look a bit more silvery than the 172 but that may just be me.

On the back of the centre cap is:
>PA 66 M 15<
REB 9231011 IND B
8200 108 993 IND A

On the centre of the alloy is:
08200 109
7J 16
4ch 48.5

Any ideas?

Cheers.

Liquid Yellow F1 Team R27
Does anyone know of the paint code for Rover Storm Grey that you've used? I asked for it in my local Halfords and they said there's 4 different shades of it :dapprove:

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
If you look on the rack where all the aerosols are under the Rover section you'll see it mate .It'll probably be next to the other similar colours , stone grey , gunmetal grey ....