ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alloys for Clio RN 1998

hi every one,

please can you help me out will 17" alloys with low profile tires fit my car?
and also how many stud is my Clio RN 1998

Thanks alot.

I like these but im not sure if they will fit :(

038c_1.jpg

Mercedes C Class Sport
may need spacers mate
just get ph2 172 alloys, they look better imo and fit your model with spacers

Mercedes C Class Sport
may need spacers mate
just get ph2 172 alloys, they look better imo and fit your model with spacers

Breaking A 172 Replica
4 stud
100 PCD
offset 35-40

I have some wolfrace 17s for sale, how much are you looking at spending?

I put them on my mates car (exactly the same as yours) and they look very nice.

Sam

please can some one tell me if putting say eg 17" alloys on my clio RN would affect the speed monitor my dad says it will... i have wheel trims on atm not sure what size but they are standard clio wheel trims so im guessing 14" or 15"

please can some one tell me if i would need to do anything if i was to put 17" alloys on

thanks

Breaking A 172 Replica
I will get some pics up ASAP (they are still on my mates clio like yours but I am going there tonight).

As for knocking your speedo out no they will not. You will go 2.5% further with each rotation making your speedo read 2.5% under what it does now.

However factory speedos always over estimate your speed and thus by putting 17s on will make your speedo reading more accurate.

Sam

thanks for the info m8 ill wait for the pics but i really like these alloys at the top of page just not sure if they will fit :(

any idea how much these alloys of yours are

and where abouts you from m8

Breaking A 172 Replica
I am in Lincolnshire.

I will accept 170 for my alloys delivered.

They have good tyre tread on them over 5mm all round.

If you send me your email address I will send some pics I have just found on my PC.

I can guarantee my wheels are a perfect fit for mk2 ph1s and ph2 clios alike.

Thanks

Sam

Breaking A 172 Replica
If you wait till march 11th I will :)

I am coming up to look at the uni so providing you don't live to far from there I can do it for you.

Sam

Glacier White 197 Cup
Hi mate. You could buy some turinis (cup alloys) like i did for my 99 RN
Here's a couple of pics for you:

100_1973.jpg

100_1630.jpg

100_1926.jpg

100_1904.jpg

Glacier White 197 Cup
Well i bought them brand new from renault about 4 years ago now and they were £750 with very good tyres, however there are usually some for sale in the car parts for sale section of the forum for around £300. Just keep an eye out. Fail that av seen them go for around £250 on ebay.

FOR SALE!!!
hey iv got sum 16 inch wheels for sale for 175 they need a refurb as 2 of them are black and to of them are sliver and im from staffordshire so you hour drive from me