ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ally? Or Ali? Falkirk Area 19/10/06

Civic Vtec y0
Blue coloured 182? Im sure its Ally?

Passed me on the brae in Shieldhill at about 5ish...

Me?

IMG_3601.gif

I rarely get spotted but it's nice when you are :)

Sorry, really didn't see you, will try harder next time :eek:. What bar you a manager of?

Civic Vtec y0
Me?

IMG_3601.gif

I rarely get spotted but it's nice when you are :)

Sorry, really didn't see you, will try harder next time :eek:. What bar you a manager of?
Yup mate, twas you! Well I was in my mums [size=-5]Ford Ka[/size]:eek: so I didnt think you would see me lol! Where abouts do you live?

As for the Bar Manager, thats not true anymore lol! Got the sack a while ago! :(

Ally you got 182 style exhausts now?! please dont

Nah, gone off that idea anyway! Gonna be a custom stealth jobbie, probably from C&C in Hillington (was very impressed with Gavin's box on his 406 Coupe - nice 'n quiet and perfect for an old man like me ;)). But not for a good few months yet, unless the fooking std thing falls off...

Ryan - No wonder I didn't spot ya, Ka's are all over the place around here. You local too?

Civic Vtec y0
Yup just stay down in Reddingmuirhead, was going to pick my GF up from the High Station!