ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Almost getting there.

Fiesta ST-3
So far I've bought

Coilovers
Turinis
Exhaust
Rear Badge
New fog lights
New splitter

And only now have I managed to fit them all and get it just how I want it. So much more to be done. Needs some stance desperately and my private plate.

Now

8699179487_36caa5f260_b.png

RS Clio by scott.thomas21, on Flickr

8699177527_207107363b_b.png

8699175007_91e45f821d_b.png

8700296434_ebc0fa415e_b.png

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Looks great that.

Is the RS badge a little too high in relation to the Clio badge?

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Looks lovely. Wrong RS badge, should have gone 197, but I'm a fussy bstard ;)

Also 100 per cent agree on getting your private plate on ASAP, current plates look wonky and I no like the blue GB bit on any plate (again, my OCD kicking in). Lastly, need a bee sting aerial, then it's perfect :)

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I think the standard aerial with the rubber tip pulled off then chopped down a few inches then the tip put back on looks best.

Fiesta ST-3
Cheers for the comments guys. Most suggestions like clean plates and silver bullets etc are very much on the to do list.

By stance I mean spacers to push the wheels out :)

Audi A5
I think the standard aerial with the rubber tip pulled off then chopped down a few inches then the tip put back on looks best.

I've never been a fan of the bee sting aerials either, I've got a aerial off a new shape clio, their a couple inches shorter than the mk2 aerials and they keep the good signal unlike a cut down one.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Don't play with spacers it looks spot on.

​That rear badge would do my head in though.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Looks lovely once the clean plates are on it will be spot on