ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Almost lost my key...

Lost my key today but eventually found it just then. Was just wondering if i were to loose it what would be the silly price for a new one be? Its a remote one for a 172. Cheers.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
a grand??? bit exaggerated! most plip keys cost about a ton some a bit more plus ud need to provide the V5 logbook and photo id to prove the car is urs. they wanted a ton for a 1993 plip key!

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
well ive worked for renault parts and mercedes parts, i cant remember exaxct renault price but it was about £100ish might of been bit more. but mercedes are in general £120. there are one or 2 that differ in price. obviously non plip keys are cheaper.

oh and dont let the plips go mega flat, ive got one and i need new key and recoding now. :( not my fault tho was like it when got the car.