ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

almost set in my mind to do this..

MKIII 138

i think it looks good but of course. forgetting the turnis if i got some team dynamics lightweight wheel i would almost certainly g for a bronze finish. reason i choose that is the cup colur really suits. white also is a good option but has been done, not rulling it out. what i am rulling out though is black wheels as they have been done to death and many a chav are choosing these now. gunmetal/anthracite looks good with the cup colour as mentioned by one person a P1 look.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/meggerman/2004_07_07_021.jpg

or

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/meggerman/2004_07_07_020.jpg

anything goes these days but the cup has an attachment to the williams also. i think it contrasts ok but i wouldnt be posting if i didnt value peoples opinions so post away .....

Quote: Originally posted by cliotuRS on 04 September 2005

Quote: Originally posted by cat171 on 04 September 2005

i think it looks wrong on gold wheels.

fair point. but there bronze
:confused:

ok, it looks wrong on bronze wheels !!!
either way, i dont like it !!!

if youre going for a different look, the next big thing will be bright lemon wheels with a pink rim.

i swear. but be careful, you dont want to be a "chav" now. "they" certainly never mis-space their numberplates.

Clio v6

Looks a bit odd with the silver side strip badges. Gold does seem to suit cars of this colour though. Be careful you dont get lots of wannabe williams comments.

Are the arches rusty yet?

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

white or silver i think only really suit the cups colour, but the bronze does look good but as said above silver band round the edge

Although the secound pics is different i personal dont think it looks that good. Prefer the top one.

Mark

BMW E46 330i Touring

Quite like both, but I think you will get a lot of Willy-wannabe comments with the bronze. I like the Gunmetal effect, a nice matt silver...

that aint bronze, lol, bronze is far darker

i reckon go for the gold/bronze, i have gold wheels on my white clio, i dont give a sh*t what people think because i like them, they look wicked on your car to, its when poeple put gold wheels on anything but clios or subarus i reckon you can take the piss becaue theres no real link to their cars and gold wheels, go for it

LY 200

Looks sh*te imo!!!

If your goin for pro 1s id get the blacks with the silver edge...........Still not sure id change the turinis myself though!!!

Quote: Originally posted by 182_blue on 04 September 2005

that aint bronze, lol, bronze is far darker
pmsl !
I thought they were gold (ish) !!