ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alpine F1 Status

Hey guys

I was just browsin on the web n saw the Alpine F1 status looks cool. Anyone know anythin about it? quality of sound? n so forth? would it work on 172 and also be able to link with our indash display n the steerin control unit?

I m a complete idiot at ICE so please drop me some comments

The alpine F1 status is one of the best head units on the market if not the best... dont think you can connect to in dash or controll. but the sound quality is amazing. correct me if i am wrong but it costs about £2500! isnt that a little bit steep? if you really are intersted in this then also considder the Becker MExico, or even cheeper the Nakamici... but if you do get one of these then I want to hear it.

Luke

oh figures ahha i kept seein S500 or S600 mercs have these system... i think it wouldnt be such a good idea in a Clio ..... sound deadenin is not the great point of the car

what other head units would u recommend for good sound quality... dont mind the looks of it really...... lookin at medium level price so say..... the headunit thats cheaper than those crazy new SD or Memory stick heads dont want those

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

the f1 status headunit can be custom built to include the ext display

but at £2500+ why put it in a clio?

i have the model under that in mine and at nearly £800 its worth it