ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alpine head units

Boxster S
Does anybody know where I can get the release keys for an Alpine head unit (mine is a few years old)

As I've just sold the 182 I'll need to take it out and stick the original one back in.

Is there anything to look out for when putting the original one back in, I imagine it should be straight forward.

Citroen DS3 DSport
You could ask at your local Halfords for a 5 min borrow of the release keys, I did that once and they were happy enough to let me do so.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Alpines in the last 3-4 years havent used removal keys, all you need to do is take off the plastic surround and use a flat head screwdriver and unclip the wee bits at each side and it'll slide out.

Boxster S
Cheers guys, the Alpine I have I think is about 5 years old, but I'll have a look at the surround before I do head off to Halfords.

Is there anything I need to look out for when I put the original head unit back in?