ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**ALPINE IN-CAR WIDE SCREEN TV & TV TUNER**

Golf GTi Mk1

Hi there, i am selling a ALPINE TV and TV TUNER package the description is as follows: ALPINE TME-M750 6.5 inch wide screen in car TV, this is the top of the range screen from Alpine and gives off a fantastic picture, it has a built in speaker, PAL/NTSC input and can link straight up to a PS2 or Navigation sytem very easily!! It comes fully boxed and with everything thats included in the box, dash board mount, fixing bracket i will also include the headrest mount that is not in the picture this is an extra £30 to buy. Also included int he package is TUE-T012 TV TUNER, this gives you channels 1,2,3,4 and 5 onto your ALPINE screen!! Everything is included all leads and ariels and even a remote!! This is a one off auction and it is very rare to find these two items in the same auction together, everything is genuine ALPINE and everything is there to get you watching TV in no time!! This package is worth well over £1200 so heres your chance to pick yourself up a bargain, If you have any questions you can e-amil me at bjfosteruk@hotmail.com HAPPY BIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!