ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alpine Stereo

hi all

im looking to get a alpine head unit for the clio 182 to match the autochanger but need to know what cables/leads i would need so the finger controls and radio center display works.

anyone help????????

thankyou

if you goto a place like halfords there will normally be a section with loads off accessories in. It will be clearly labeled but im not sure what its actually called but it will say something like adapter for steering controls or something. What sort of headunit do you want i am selling the alpine headunit range all at competetive low prices, thety are all brand new. Just tell me what model you are wanting and i will give you a quote including delivery!

so do you want to buy an alpine unit that will control the autochanger aswell?

I thought they didnt do that and it only worked on the std stereo fitted.

That was the case on the alpine unit fitted in my 172

my alpine autochanger is the standard one in the car, its made by alpine so i thought if i buy a alpine headunit is should work as normal yes/no????

am i wrong plz tell

thanks.

your alpine head unit control the factory fit changer even though it is an alpine. I had this problem when i put alpine kit into my car. Apparently its something to do with the software they run on not being compatible, or it could have just been the shop i got it from screwing me for a new cd changer.