ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alpine X100 & Wallpapers

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
Just wondering how you get them onto the unit???.... I have downloaded a few to my PC, but can't find anything on the net that explains how to transfer them to the X100 & how?.

Also found a pretty good website that enables you to upload your own images/fotos for conversion:

http://www.riotcreative.co.uk/tools/AlpineConverter.aspx

Last edited:
  Megane 225 F1
i didnt even know you could do this. nothing advertised on the product and nothing on the electronic manual. where did you hear you could do this?

White Sti Hatch
Think you have to put them on a USB Pen Drive but think they have to be specific file types to work, havent tryed it myself though

Been able to do it :).

So if anyone needs to know - all you do is transfer the .apn file to a memory stick, put the memory stick into the deck and go on "Display", then "BGV Download". Hopefully the .apn files should be there, so click "Enter" and it should say "Downloading". Go to "BGV" (just above) and then click on "Type 1, 2 or 3". Alick back to the screen and you should see the new wallpaper ftw :)