ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alright CS!!

Black 'Cup Packed' 197
Hi guys/gals,

Im pretty new to CS, I joined years ago when I was a fairly active user on ZSOC. But havent really posted untill lately when iv been looking for something Renaultsport. Iv now put my deposit on a Black 197 with Recaro's Xenons and Cup Pack :D :D. Should be picking it up in the next few weeks, and hopefully get some time to get posting! Im from barnsley so are there many meets/shows lined up locally?

Cya around :cool:

172 cup
Hola....Always plenty of meets organised for Yorkshire folk so keep an eye out on the Local meetings section (you have to be a paid member to view I think)

welcome to the club

Black 'Cup Packed' 197
Quick replies! this place always seems busy. Im in Hoyland Claire, Orignally from Chapeltown in Sheff though.. Dont reckon I'll have it by next weekend, just tryna sort insurance and finally get my girlfriend to let go of her twingo keys for the Part Ex.

Should have it by the end of the month though :D :D

Im gonna cough up for full memebership soon aswell so I can see whats going on everywhere. Determined to make it to some meets eventually :)

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
Im not far from hoyland, drive through now and then on my route to and from uni :).

Do you know Marsh with megane f1? hoylands only a small place lol.

Black 'Cup Packed' 197
No I dont know Marsh, I think I know his car though, Is it liquid yellow? if so then its lovely, I see it parked outside tesco's near my flat all the time :)