ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alright :)

Clio 172
As you Guessed im new to the forum, i used to be active on quite afew fiesta forums a while back.

I dont currently have a clio but my insurance is reasonable (considering the state of car insurance for young lads) so im going for a 172 not sure which MK it is though cause im new to the clio Scene.

look forward to chatting with you lot, be buying my clio in 4 weeks once i pass out so any pointers on common faults and stuff to watch out for when buying will be greatly appreciated.

;)

Clio 172
no i went to Commando Training Center Royal Marines lol :butt:

so what are you going in to when you pass out?

lot of forces ex forces on here

I guessed when i saw your name once I'd posted haha

Im going RMP (awaits abuse) haha

You been in long?? Since 2003 at another educated guess? Haha

Clio 172
yeah since 2002 so nearly, rmp each to there own i suppose

ref your first post, if you become a full member there are loads of hints and tips on what to look out for

its the best thing to do if your looking to buy a 172 / 182
I discovered forums about a 2 year ago whn i bought a dodgey 206 and now im going French again i thought I'd join up in advance to try save it happening again, French electrics n all.