ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alternatives to ktec mild steel 172

monaco 172
I need a new exhaust for my 172 but don't have a great deal to play with 240 is my absolute max which would get me a ktec mild steel stealth.

Is there a anything better for that sort of Money? Stainless options start at around 300 which is a bit much the shell out at the minute.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
I need a new exhaust for my 172 but don't have a great deal to play with 240 is my absolute max which would get me a ktec mild steel stealth.

Is there a anything better for that sort of Money? Stainless options start at around 300 which is a bit much the shell out at the minute.
Dont but a ktec mild steel. They last about 2 years.
I really would be buying a second hand 172 stainless exhaust for 100- 130 quid on here. You need to be a member to see the for sale section and wanted section though. Well worth it !.

I went through 2 ktec mild steel back boxes and they really are junk. They do sounds fantastic though.

monaco 172
Ah right lol that doesn't sound good.

Is there any stainless stealths currently for sale? I don't mind joining but I'm pretty desperate so don't want to chuck 15 quid at membership if there's nothing fs lol.