ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alternator for a 16v

halfords prices are as good as any - take your old one back to get the deposit back.

dont bother getting one from a scrappy like people will tell you to... unless its virtually brand new( which it wont be for the 16v) its a false economy cos it will go somewhen.... theres 2 kinds one has a fan one doesnt, id use the fan one either way they both fit.

Gay Clio 172 phs1

Try PartCo, German french and swedish, Halfords just use partco anyway...

Or local scrappers bit of hit and miss there though. Mine cost £100 and apparenlty there are a few different types :confused: Dont see how cas there all the same E7p engine Bizzare

I changed mine about 2 months ago, followed Haines and it was ok. I got a recond one for £38 pounds with fan, French Car Parts in Manchester. PM me for details, theres also another place in Stockport who are even cheaper than that. Got quoted £98 new.