ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aluminium brake bell

green

ClioSport Club Member
  Hi comp phase 1
Hi.. Who would I go to to buy or have a couple made.

I do have a pair but they won't fit my 182 cup hubs? They were bought as Clio bells :rage:

m&l172ph1

ClioSport Club Member
  197 Cup
Any engineering place should be able to make them but you'd need to supply disc, hub, wheel etc so they can make it all fit!

What calipers etc are you using?
Can't you contact the person you got them from? How far out are they?
We used to send stuff off to Hi spec all the time and when it came back they'd never fit!
Even after them having them for weeks!

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
The outer diameter of the 182 cup driveflange is larger than the 54mm items, so that's probably why they don't fit. I'd just get them turned down!

Alternatively I can also recommend Reyland kit. I had one of their bell and rotor kits on my cup, and it was awesome quality.

green

ClioSport Club Member
  Hi comp phase 1
@NorthloopCup. Another question for you Mark.. Seeing as your a guru and know these hubs inside out. Can the drive flange be swapped between normal 54mm hub and 182 cup 60mm hub?

Cheers