ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Always the way..

None
Looks like my hdd has packed up on my pc. Fair enough I say to myself as I got a few hdds on my pc I will re format/install my o/s. Now I cant find my windows xp cd lol. I have it backed up on my laptop tho but Ive just found my cdrw drive isnt working on the laptop either lol. Looks like its gonna be a long day :(

rant over

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
then spend the next 3 week sussing out how to do owt on it! not be able to play ur regular games, use half ur regular apps etc etc :p

Better than yours. C*nt.
perfect oportunity to install ubuntu then!

What is it with you Linux trolls? It's not a bad OS but it's far from being ready for most people's homes. My gran can reinstall Windows on a computer and put software on it, but having installed a few distros of Linux it's just a way off being as 'slick' as Windows is. I know MS aren't the greatest of people but surely you can see through your angry eyes to the fact that someone has to still do a fair bit of work on a Linux distro before it can properly challenge it.

None
ive tried linux before with no luck at all lol. Whats the easiest and best linux program to use?? Also can I get ati radeon drivers for it?