ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Always wanted one. Never had one! Help me buy a Clio!

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
@0ss Cheers for the tips on plastics and brakes. I think an Accord Type R the seats were from. And yea the snake is a great road, I think my local maccys is now in Sheffield haha. I live in Glossop.
Some nice driving around there, perfect for the Clio! We had the occasional meet at The Huntsman Inn and a blast around the area. We did a loop around Glossop once because a camper van turned off towards the Huntsman 😂.

Kev@KAM

ClioSport Trader
  Badass Toyota
I think the seats look decent. I’d want to get them retrimmed to match the rest of the car
I can help with brakes. I’ve got a few options for pads and plain Brembo discs are dirt cheap
Www.kamracing.co.uk

For plastics there’s plenty of cars being broken for parts. Everything you need will be available

BG 182
For the plastics get yourself a bottle of "Elbow grease" spray cleaner from B&M / home bargains etc.

It's normally less than a quid and its great for taking the sticky coating off the interior plastics. Just scrape the thick of it off with a plastic card then rub whats left off with the spray on a cloth.