ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Am I aloud to tell you how to get free sky pay per view?

172 Cup
Whats the interactive card for anyway and why dont i have one?

It's an error in the quote above. It's meant to say viewing card.

The "interactive" slot on the boxes was originally put there for future use but it's never used really.

vers le haut doigt milieu
It's an error in the quote above. It's meant to say viewing card.

The "interactive" slot on the boxes was originally put there for future use but it's never used really.

No I ment interactive card, some of the older boxes came with this (its the slot above ur viewing card marked "interactive card". The new boxes have a buit in memory.

172 Cup
lol I know what it is.

All the boxes manufacturer in the last 4 or 5 years have had internal memory, possibly even longer. The only use for the interactive slot that I've seen in the last decade was if you have a Sky credit card you could insert it into the slot and use it to pay for pizza's or stuff off Sky Interactive but it never took off.

lol I know what it is.

All the boxes manufacturer in the last 4 or 5 years have had internal memory, possibly even longer. The only use for the interactive slot that I've seen in the last decade was if you have a Sky credit card you could insert it into the slot and use it to pay for pizza's or stuff off Sky Interactive but it never took off.

Since 2007 all have been built in.

Defo before then mate.

My parents had one of the very first Sky+ Pace boxes and that had internal memory.

Yeah sorry Griff I said Since 2007 all sky boxes have been built in before that its was depending on the box. i.e the sky+ box had them.

Formally Clio 182
There's also a Sky Gnome. f**k knows what that was all about? Dumb idea.

sky_gnome.jpg

Haybails1980

ClioSport Club Member
I work for Sky in the IT department and this is the first I've heard of this "free" pay-per-view films. As far as I am aware the pay-per views are billed daily regardless of whether of number ordered.

As I work for Sky I get pay-per view films for half price, one-off box office events for free and my monthly subscription for free. :D

I work for Sky in the IT department and this is the first I've heard of this "free" pay-per-view films. As far as I am aware the pay-per views are billed daily regardless of whether of number ordered.

As I work for Sky I get pay-per view films for half price, one-off box office events for free and my monthly subscription for free. :D

You have ovbiously never herd of a company called NDS then!

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
I take it you need sky in the first place for this to work?

My mate has a box where you can get every single foreign channel on it, only cost him £350, and that is it just a one-off payment.

u can get them for just over a £100 now, mates got one, All the sports, All the Setanta/Movies/Box Office and most importanly p**n ;)

u can get them for just over a £100 now, mates got one, All the sports, All the Setanta/Movies/Box Office and most importanly p**n ;)

Unless you work for sky or a company that works for sky you will get either half price sky or v.v cheep sky. With the know how its cheep enough to get a moveable dish for £50 and a tuneable box for £20 (note. a sky subscription can only be used with a sky box which cannot be tuned to any other mysmb apart from 27.5 and 22.0. (unless special Tandberg.)) so u need a sky box & subscription. Also the only one hardcore p**n channel and it is the p**n I transmit which is expensive and I am one of the few that can authorise it in the uk. ask ur mate how he has done it?

RenaultSport clio 18
Sorry to put a downer on things but that is not a loophole..its fraud by false representation and illegal..You are gaining services and property from Sky (films and cards)dishonestly..by claiming the cards are lost in order to not pay for things you have ordered with no intention of ever doing so.

They have today recalled all our old boxes for new ones..... and if you have no idea who NDS are don't say it wont work. I am not promoting this just telling of a loophole.

Revels Mum & Sister
Unless you work for sky or a company that works for sky you will get either half price sky or v.v cheep sky. With the know how its cheep enough to get a moveable dish for £50 and a tuneable box for £20 (note. a sky subscription can only be used with a sky box which cannot be tuned to any other mysmb apart from 27.5 and 22.0. (unless special Tandberg.)) so u need a sky box & subscription. Also the only one hardcore p**n channel and it is the p**n I transmit which is expensive and I am one of the few that can authorise it in the uk. ask ur mate how he has done it?

He isnt talking about Sky, my old man has been into this for years going back to the Analogue days.

He is a 100cm motorised dish and various boxes he plays with. Using a Dragon cam, card and the appropriate programmer and auto updater, he has access to German, Spanish and loads of others.

You can also access Sky channels through this but ONLY the ones you pay and have access too

back in the old analouge days everything was sweet and nokia used to own the market for boxes!