ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Am I gay for wanting a RS-1??

Golf GTI 1.8T
Im not rushing in to uber fast thats why i want a RS now-ish while i can. Good comments there guys, cheers for the offer to craig, maybe next time :)

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
they are great cars.

Wouldn't recommend getting an MR2 at 19 - surely thats just asking to be binned

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Clart said:
they are great cars.

Wouldn't recommend getting an MR2 at 19 - surely thats just asking to be binned

No more than binning a 172.

Go for it mate. I'm happy enough with mine. Tho may be selling later in the yr.

MY04 Scooby STi
If i was in your position mate, i would buy a rs 1. but at the end of the day its down to you, its your money your choice and you will be the one who drives the car not anyone else

My uncle brought a megane 1.6 coupe over a 172 saying "clio's are girl's cars"

Some people are just don't know how fast these things are.

M2 Competition
I had the same debate mate, was gonna buy an integra, even thought about a beemer325 coupe. Loving my clio now though, the handling, the speed, but most of all the people, never met such a nice, friendly bunch...

Also, if u move up the performance car world 2 fast you'll have nowhere left to go!

Its not the destination, its the getting there thats fun...

Get a yellow ph1(lol, as discussed) or a cup mate...

M2 Competition
SilverValver said:
My uncle brought a megane 1.6 coupe over a 172 saying "clio's are girl's cars"

Some people are just don't know how fast these things are.

Thats part of the fun tho...

Not that im a halfords boy racer, but pulled up at the lights next to two smirking guys in a 325 coupe not long ago. they looked my cup up and down, so thought, bugger you, and smoke, they were long gone. hehe, love it when that happens...

smooth :cool:

Scirocco GT 210
Yesterday my mates mum told me my car was "very pretty". So get a RS-1, middle-aged women will love you :approve: :clown:

Golf GTI 1.8T
^ mate dont, I get enough of them coming up to me on nights out! eww.

well some are ok, I dont mind a slightly older lady ;)