ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Am I going mad

For the last few days when I get in my Clio in the morning the radio is turned off and I have to switch it on. The thing is though I never turn it off. Dont get me wrong Im not complaining about the extra effort involved, but has this happened to anyone else.

Either it happens when its damn cold or someones doing an Audrey Roberts on me and sneaking into my car in the middle of the night and switching it off. Next thing you know the batteries will be out of my smoke alarm.
;)

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Quote: Originally posted by hype on 08 January 2003

Either it happens when its damn cold or someones doing an Audrey Roberts on me and sneaking into my car in the middle of the night and switching it off. Next thing you know the batteries will be out of my smoke alarm.
;)
LMAO! :D

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

well I came into work this morning and my office (to which I am the only one who works in) was unlocked and my server monitor was on.

I know for a fact that I locked the office and switched my monitor off, getting the locks changed on my office today as a precation, nothing was missing though and I always lock my computer so only I can use it.

lucky too cause I have 3 servers, and 6 workstations in] my office + my air duster to clean out the dust which builds up.

If anyone EVER nicked my air duster i would be like :mad:

I reckon Ive worked it out - the CD in the main units got a big scratch on it and it only turns it off when Ive been playing it last. :oops:

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

damn I thought you had figured out why my office was open and my server monitor was on..