ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Am I mad to go back to a Clio 200?

Meg 300Cup
Had my Megane 250 cup 6 months now and while I still love it, this is about the time I usually change my car and next year it's due it's belts

so I've been thinking what I could change it for

in the last 3 years I've had 2x182ff, a 200ff, megane r26 and now the 250 so I don't really know where to go from here because I've had everything from renaultsport that I'd consider and can't really think what else would satisfy me

the 182s are without doubt my favourite but they're getting too old now and the r26 was awesome but had loads of problems so couldn't have another of those either

i drove an s2000 today, and it was great fun, top down in the sun, but I can see it being a real pain 99% of the time with lack of space and having no torque at all when driving normally

so at the moment I'm thinking 200 again if I change, but the gearbox problems worry me because it happened to mine, which is why I sold it in the end, and the fact they

either that or try something rear wheel drive with some more space, just don't want anything worse on fuel than the meg (26-30mpg)

got 14/15k to spend but around 8k would be much better

Nissan 350z
Ive gone from a Meg 250 Cup to a Trophy. I figured it made more sense to go top of the range 1*2 rather than a low range 197/200. I needed the downgrade to fund a wedding/house.

The only thing I miss is the road presence and lack of rattles compared to the Trophy. It still feels special to drive which is what I wanted.

RB 200
Do you really have to change it, unless there's some kind of law that says you have to change cars so often?

Meg 300Cup
Do you really have to change it, unless there's some kind of law that says you have to change cars so often?

No, thats really what im trying to decide, i still love it just want to know my options before i spend more money on it at the end of the year

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
If you want come and look at mine i may px soon :approve: northwealdjune92013frontpic_zps55a9239d.jpg