ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Am i too old????? Newbie

A red missile
Too old? no way, I hit 42 in a couple of weeks but that doesn't stop me having a little motoring fun before I go and buy a Volvo estate and driving gloves.

My Trophy gets ragged to oblivion on a regular basis, even managed to hit the rev limiter in 2nd the other day when it was snowing :)

Age is just a number - its your motoring soul that matters and much like me you still have one - fair play to ya!

TVR Cerbera
your son is jelousee i am the same with my dad he has a subaru ..

i always say he is too old for it but he loves it and winds me up coz i have to dream of cars like that and he is using it on a regular basis ..

ur son is soo jelouseee and my dad is the sameee with me and cars.. and according to him ur neva tooo oldd sooo .. x

If ur gonna over emphasise the word jealous at least learn to flamin spell it cause thats just annoying me!
Mmmm kids nowadays. Lol

i see a lady in her 50's or 60's driving around cambridge in a blue v6 all the time, never too old for anything !!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Hi ya lisa welcome to the club, been looking at your picture your not too old at all i'm 29 got a few more years behind my baby

J

JACKO CUP 172!

welcome to cs. ya never to old!!! one of the blokes who come to our meets is in his mid 40s. fairplay is wot i say.. hope you enjoy the lil r/b:)