ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

amber to blue

is there any way for me to change all the dash illumination in my 2003 dynamique from amber to blue??

how is this done? can it be done? where can i get it done? and would it be tricky?

i think you have to change the bulb behind the dials

will be very tricky, but it can be done

IMO not worth the hassle

Bumder With A Buffer

I RECKON YOU COULD CHANGE THE DISPLAY TO BLUE, DEPENDS ON WHAT TYPE OF LCD DISPLAY IT USES. IF IT JUST HAS A AMBER FILTER IN PLACE THEN YOU CAN CHANGE IT FOR A BLUE ONE AND HEY PRESTO ITD BE BLUE.

Nippy white cup

just get some quality street sweet wrapers and stick it over with some blue tac. Itll look well smart! Im off now to get in to my 1lt nova with venoms!

u used to be able to get LED covers from maplin in diff colours which u just put over the led thats already there. work effectively to, changed a fair few of mine to green. unfortunatley for some reason they stopped selling them. only cost bout 20p each 2!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

the screen, does have a filter, if u look at 1 when its off it has a orange tinge to it, u could take the dash off and take the screen out, then change the filter to a clear one and it has a back light, so u could take the screen apart and change the backlight, will be alot of hassle, easiest thing to do would be find 1 of the many mobile phone sites that change the colour of the backlights and leds etc, send it to them to get it changed wont be cheap though should think about 30- 60 quid

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

an intersting idea, I want to change mine to green as it would suit my HU better..

Must look into it..