ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Amozoc Track

Clio RS 172 2004
this is my car moving fast in Amozox track in Puebla, Mexico. Enjoy

[YOUTUBE]qSZuO7rNTkc[/YOUTUBE]

Nothing at the mo :(
if you drove like that against me on a trackday that you drove in your video i would of punched your lights out.. overtaking on a fkcing corner and then undercutting them when they take the 2nd part of the corner

Clio RS 172 2004
if you drove like that against me on a trackday that you drove in your video i would of punched your lights out.. overtaking on a fkcing corner and then undercutting them when they take the 2nd part of the corner

that sounds scary!fortunately I will never drive against you :)

200 FF Storm Grey
Rules might be different over there for track sessions, but yeh.. wouldn't fancy having you buzzing around me on a track :dead:

Clio 1970000000

FLOL, have to agree with you.

Rules might be different over there for track sessions, but yeh.. wouldn't fancy having you buzzing around me on a track :dead:

Are the rules different? Insurance would be a must there.

TrackCar & F30 330d
Car sounded quite good.

We have rules here in England where you cant overtake on corners as people tend to crash into eachother.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
PMSL that will no way be allowed in UK, that is dangerous in terms of track days, as people don't tend to 'race' during track days, but does look pretty aggressive.