ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Amp and Sub

right am now needing a new amp and sub as some f**kers stole mine tonight. thinking about getting an alpine typr r 10" (10" as i listen to dance most of the time) and an alpine mrd300 to power it.

am able to get the for: amp £170 and sub £100.

just wondering what people think bout this and any diff recomendations for the price i should consider first.

cheers

Pete

the boston acousticis pro-series 10.5 LF sub is awesome, i have the 8.5 and it just goes on and on, maybe worth a look

not certain on alpine equipment other than head units and components, but i think tomclio1.2 could point you in the right direction with the rest of it

well as above tom new sub and amp with a budget of about 270 notes.as u know already got the wiring u sold me. no not been in recently so not heard the new phoenix stand. give u a call about it some time soon.

cheers

Pete

How about this for a bass system for £270:

Rockford Fosgate 250M amplifier - monoblock amp, Typically 350watts RMS @ 2ohm

Audiobahn AWC10Q Subwoofer - 500 Watts RMS, Dual 4ohm coils, 92.9db efficiency

10" Sub box included in price

Can that be beaten..if anyone has seen a better deal..let me know because its one of our special offer packages this month and it rocks. Normally it costs more than that but Cliosport members can have it for that price...only until the end of Feb though.

Russ

http://www.evilice.co.ukwww.evilice.co.uk

whats the rating on the fosgate if u configure it up to 4 ohms? and is that 500w rms per coil? peak? or both coils in series?

Tom

The amp will do 125 watts RMS aT 4ohm but being a dual voicecoil sub, you would be running it at 2ohm anyway.

500Watts RMS is the actual RMS figure and not the peak figure. We never work in peak figures. The sub is 250watts RMS per coil which is much more than you can expect for a package of that price.

It really is a superb deal. The only snag is that the 250M amps are only on special until the end of February so you will have to be quick if you want the package at this price. Oh and if anyone wants the 12" version of this package it is only at extra £20.

Please call 07780 976769 if you would like to place an order.

Russ