ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

amps

Clio Mk1
right ive got 2 amps just connected them up like this

red cable from batt into little fuse box for amps that them splits into four so ive used 2 one to each amp

2 ground cables connected to both amps

rem cable split into two one for each amp

connected speakers correctly

plugged in phono cables

and the protect light comes on so the subs wont work what have i done wrong?

Clio Mk1
well problem solved thanks :) i went and brought a fusion wiring kit 4 guage £35 from halfrauds and tbh it aint a bad kit for the price and the sound quality has deffo inproved its awsome exactly what i wanted the problem was the ground i had both ground wire together on the bolt that holds the rear light in and i left one there and moved one to the other side and problem solved kills the battery though but verry loud thanks for all your help peeps!!

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
Thats still not a good enough earth point. You will crack your lights if you were to tighten it properly.

You need to either fix it under one of the seat bolts that holds the rail that runs between the rear turrets, or on the earth stud behind the nearside rear trim panel.

Make sure you scrape down to the bare metal to get a proper contact.