ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Amps

Has any one heard of the following amps and do they know if they are any good cus they are power yet cheapish...the amps are Jackson, SPLX, and XS amps, thx for any help! matt

jackson and slpx are sh*te - havnt heard of xs, look at the rms rating NOT the max power rating.

good amp - go for rockford fosgate for SQ IMO

other good amps - alpine, mac attack, DLS, ect (DLS - very good)

IMPORTANT - What is your budget?????????

JBL GTO - no

Rockford Fosgate - Older amps - maybe, new kit - no (mainly aimed at Max Power readers now)

no, no and no

those brands you suggested are pretty poor, there is alot better out there for the money, mac audio, old skool rockford etc etc....

thinking about going for a 4 channel Mac audio now or Magant amp for my 6 x 9s, i already got a Magnat amp and i think that kicks ass! Makes my sub sound quality!

A well built VW

mY MATES GOT A MAYSTAR AMP IN HIS GOLF AND SWEARS BY IT LIKE THE SOUND MYSELF THINK HE DID INSTALL SUB/BOXAND AMP FOR LESS THAN 150 INC CABLES

Old Skool Rockfords--BRILL

New range RF just cheap and "max power"

Maystar not to bad

KlioKrazy the above makes you mention are not brill and your money Is best spent on better products but go for what you like!