ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

An emotional Goodbye.....

Vee dub

To my very first car today, after nearly 4 years of fun driving! :cry:

Got written off a few weeks ago and went to collect my stereo and some other goodies from it. Looked very sad :oops:.

Was a 1.2 8v 1996 clio in MINT condition

Ill miss driving it even though I have a valver

Tom

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Felt like that m8 when I saw my Punto Sporting (my first car) about a year after I sold it. The couple who owned it had just got out of it, so I pulled up behind them and had a quick chat.

They clearly looked after it, but it was my first ever car and I would have really like to have driven it again - just for a few minutes. Like you Tom, I had a more powerful car at the time (the GT) but thats not really the point, is it?!

D.

Vee dub

Yeah totally agree Darren

Nothing is as special as your first car no matter what you have now

I really looked after it and it was a minter. Shame.

it was absoloutly gut wrenching when i went to collect the things out of my first written off car, had it over a year, written off by no fault of my own...the amount of money, and love etc that i put inot it

mine was a pug 205 gti and my friend wrote it off i was heartbroken

and wen my dad bought me an ax it hurt all the more

Vee dub

Quote: Originally posted by casiodan on 22 March 2005

I had a B reg micra.....i was glad to see the back of the fecker.

LMAO!

It was my mate who wrote it off by crashing into it when i was parked up sat in it! :eek:

The look on my face must have been priceless

2 CLIO 16 VALVES

My first car was a 1.0 K10 micra and as much as Im in lovewith the valve I still couldnt help myself getting upset the day I sold it. She was a great car and I still get updated on howshe is!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

I suppose in a way, if your car is written off, you know that no one else can do anything to it..... It sounds a little mad (and probably selfish) but Id probably feel better seeing my car wrecked that to see it neglected, ragged and clearly in a bad shape through its current owner who clearly didnt give a sh*t.

Christ, am I getting too neurotic about this?! :confused: :)

D.

Vee dub

^^ Absoloutely agree

Although it was horrible seeing the car written off, at least no chav is going to be ragging it to death. She went in her prime! lol

Sunshine Bus ph-quick

I didnt mind my corsa being written off, it was worst!!i hated it!

I was a bit guttted when i found out my scrapheap of a nova (Jessie Bear as she was affectionatly known) got ruined and ended up being completely destroyed by a lad i dispise with a passion and the new owner becuase they only wanted the moddified engine that the lad i sold it to put in :(..Before it got scrapped..

Poor baby :(